May God the Father be with us, Lord Jesus Christ direct us and the Holy Spirit empower us in our journey!
St. John's - Nelson, the second oldest Anglican Church in Burlington, was founded in 1835 though worship has taken place in the present building since 1839.
St John’s is part of the world-wide Anglican communion. We strive to live up to our motto of “Open Doors; Open Hearts; Open Minds” as a loving, joyful, and Christ-centred community, serving God by serving others. We worship in a sacramental way, meaning that Holy Communion (Eucharist) is the fundamental part of our Sunday gatherings.